Below you will find frequently asked questions. Can’t find the answer below? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers!
- Do you hold brewery tours? YES, WE DO! Saturday at 1:30pm our brewers are on hand to answer questions, give a group tour and go through the brewing process. No admission! We now only charge per beer. Head to the bar when you arrive to start a tab or buy as you go.
- Can we buy beer to go? YES!!! We recently received our Brewpub license and are now able to sell beer to go in 6-packs, growlers AND CROWLERS!
- Do you ship outside of Texas? No, unfortunately we do not. We do plan to in the future but not at this time.
- Where is the brewery located? IT’S TRICKY! We are located at the end of 1st Street. There are two ways to come to the brewery. The easiest way is from I-10 West (heading to San Antonio), exit Hwy 90 and take a right at the light. Continue through KatyLand light and when you see a GREEN CARWASH to your left, take a right over the railroad tracks. Veer right into the gated area and you will see our building. We are located where the old rice silos are. If you decide not to go that way, you can go the longer way by taking a right (coming from I-10) at Ave D, (you will see CrossFit Annihilation). Then take a right at 1st Street and take it all the way in to the brewery. There will be a sign that says DEAD END. Ignore it and continue on the dirt road. We are in gated area.
- Are you kid-friendly? YES! We pride ourselves in being very family friendly. We do promote SAFE AND RESPONSIBLE drinking. We highly recommend a parent, etc. be a designated driver at all times. We do have a playground on our property as well as live music and food trucks on Saturday from 12-3pm. Dogs are also welcome on a leash only.
- Do you donate beer? Yes we do but it depends on if we have surpassed our donation limit at the time. April/May and October/November are the busiest for us. Please keep this in mind. We do recommend at LEAST 1 MONTH in advanced to request donations. Two months is better. Please email us at email@example.com and we will send you our donation link.
- Can I rent the brewery? ABSOLUTELY! Email us for more information and pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you serve food? We do not but we do have food trucks out each day/afternoon (except for Monday and Wednesday) that do serve food. Check our calendar of events for which foodtruck will be on site.
- Do you have A/C or heat? NO. Please come dressed to enjoy the outside Texas weather.
- Who do I contact if I’m a bar or restaurant and want to carry your beer? Contact email@example.com and she will get you all set up.
Do you have another question not listed here? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks and cheers! – No Label Brewing Folks