Greetings! We wanted to update you on a few events, special beers and other news for the month of July. The biggest thing we are geared up for in July is our No Label Movie Night, presented by Alamo Draft house Cinemas at No Label showing URBAN COWBOY! This special movie night will be held on July 24th from 7-10pm (movie at 8:30pm). Price is $15/person and includes beer, movie, glass and ride on the mechanical bull! Special appearance by Mickey Gilley himself! Tickets are available now here:
We are holding the first FARM TO TABLE dinner at No Label Brewery on July 31st at 7pm. This dinner is limited to 40 people, so buy your tickets now here:
Below is the menu for this wonderful farm to table dinner. Each course will be paired with one of our beers. Chef Martinez will be preparing the entire meal.
- Long hot pepper stuffed with provolone, wrapped in prosciutto with sausage and olives skewers and a calamari salad (paired with our Eleven Amp IPA)
- Ale steamed mussels, grape tomato with smoked bacon and toasted bread (paired with our El Hefe Hefeweizen)
- Shrimp, quinoa, cucumber and mint mango sauce (paired with our 1st Street Blonde)
- Grilled herb beer marinated rib eye, sweet potato and chorizo hash (Paired with our Ridgeback Amber)
- Grilled pineapple crepe, orange crème anglaise sauce (Paired with our Azacca Solo Hop)
Our current seasonal is our MINT IPA. This seasonal will be available until August. This year we’ve added more Mint to this hoppy beer. Here is a little more information on this month’s seasonal:
ABV: 7.7% IBU: 125
This IPA has 11 hop additions using 5 different hops. The bouquet is of strong citrus and pine with a hint of spiciness. Initial tastes will follow the bouquet with citrus and pine followed by a soothing mint at the back end. The mint is very subtle and can be noticed as the beer warms. Available spring and summer.
Our current Off Label Series brew is our Forbidden Lavender Wit. We have decided to brew another batch of this brew due to the popularity. After this last brew, this beer won’t be available again until next year, so get some while you can!
Forbidden Lavender Wit
A Belgian style brewed with Honey malt, lavender flowers, and vanilla. A Belgian flower beer.
We appreciate all the support! Drink local!
The No Label Brewery Folks
Allen, Brian, Gil, James, Jennifer, John, Josh, Mark, Melanie, Ozzie and Zach